Ladies and gentlemen, I-502 licensing is officially open in Washington State.

If you’re pursuing an I-502 license for your cannabis growing, processing or retail business, you will need to file both a BLS application and a marijuana license addendum.

The licensing window is open from November 18 through December 19 (all applications must be post-marked by this date).

Best of luck to everyone with their cannabis licensing efforts!