If you are involved in the marijuana industry, understanding business disputes and how to avoid them is critical. Tomorrow, January 11, from 12pm to 1:15pm, four of Harris Bricken’s cannabis business attorneys and litigators will present a webinar on how to avoid cannabis disputes and how to prevail should you be involved in such a dispute.
Led by Vince Sliwoski, Will Patterson, John Mansfield and Megan Vaniman, this webinar will cover the following topics:
- The present state of cannabis litigation
- Emerging trends in cannabis litigation
- Disputes involving cannabis partnerships and other business entities
- Intellectual property disputes involving cannabis
- Employment litigation
- Administrative litigation (including license denials, etc.)
- Federal law issues inherent in every cannabis case
- Nuisance cases against cannabis businesses
- Arbitrating and mediating your cannabis disputes
- How disputes involving cannabis businesses differ from other disputes
We look forward to next week’s discussion!